June 04, 2014
This is an update for Add More Traits to Your Sims! by Rainbow_Brite Posted 6th Jul 2010 at 5:05PM - Updated 14th Jul 2011 at 7:56PM. It has some extra code information for later EP's which were released after RainbowBrite left the game.
Things you should know
- Upon adding this mod, any Townies or NPC's will be automatically assigned the maximum number of traits allowable for their age
- any New Sim that are generated by the game will be automatically assigned the maximum number of traits allowable for their
- Editing your Sim in CAS or Modifying their Traits via the Cheat Console, can only be assigned 5 tratis (EA Default)
- Any active Sims will retain their original traits and will not increase unless you use MasterController or AwesomeMod to add them
- Sims are bound by the max traits when traveling, 5 by default or the version max of this mod
- If your sim gets an additional trait via social networking, you should decline it. If you're using this mod you already have the traits you want, by game default it will assume your sim has 5 traits and you're adding a 6th one. So if you accept the social trait you will lose any above 6 and will need to re add them.
- If you're using a mod to unhide traits, all traits will count toward the max total.
- Sometimes active sims have issues aging up and need to be reset. You may need to remove additional traits, age them up, then add the traits back in.
- This mod does not affect pets, I've looked for the equivalent tuning for pets, but have yet to find it.