October 29, 2013
This mod sets magic fatigue back -100 when your sim is done using the stasis chamber, so your witch's magic bar will be full when exiting stasis. Note that magic power will remain depleted while the sim is in the stasis chamber. A proper fix for this can only be done with a scripting mod, and I don't really feel like making one for this.
Note: You MUST have the Quantum Power Pack set, which is a pre-order/Limited Edition gift for Into the Future, in order for this mod to work. It will NOT add the item to your game.
- Requires the Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack.
- Again, you MUST have the Quantum Power Pack set, which is a pre-order/Limited Edition gift for Into the Future, in order for this mod to work. This mod will NOT add the item to your game.
- This mod was built with patch 1.63.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the EnterStasisSleep ITUN (IID: 0x0EBA09E9DF70F381) resource in the Quantum Power Pack set.
- I do not currently know of any mods that will conflict with this mod.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
- Place in your Mods\Packages folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (see Setting up Mods Framework)
- Delete the scriptcache.package in Documents\Electronics\The Sims 3
- Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.