Download at Rusty Nail
March 17, 2013
Download at Sintiklia's Creations
Download at Ziva's Blog
Labels: Residential Lots
What does this mod doThis mod will let you simulate having multiple families on one lot but without having to have all of the sims active at all time. If you then set up the lot to look like apartments by using either EA's uni locked door feature or the MoDoor, you can play 1 household as multiple families.
The short instruction for using this mod:
- Merge the families you want to have living in apartments
- Add the apartment controller into the lot (Kitchen -> alarms) and go back to live mode
- Click on the object -> Family -> Create Family.
- Enter the required information.
- Family Name: This will not change the household name. It's just what you want to call this apartment family.
- Family Funds: How much money does this family unit have. The amount will be reduced from the combined household's family funds.
- Rent: Rent is paid at Monday at 9:00. Only the active family pays rent. If you don't want to pay it, keep it at zero.
- The members: Who lives in this family unit.
Read more and download at Mod The Sims
This mod allows Sims to buy minor pets, fish, bugs, spirit jars, pet stones, etc. at the Limited Edition Pet Shop.
Fish that cannot be found in the grocery store (e.g., Linckia Starfish) and minor pets that need to be caught (e.g., Chameleon) have a higher price than usual.
Download at Simlogical