November 12, 2013

The Savvier Seller Store Mod by ani


This mod is a test version
The reason I'm calling this a test version is because there are so many items in TS3 that require custom code for restocking and sometimes even buying and I know I have missed some. So until I'm sure I've covered all of them I'm calling this a test version

Before you install

- You do need the original set for this to work.
- You need university (uni didn't show up on the EP list when uploading this item here but you still need it)
- You need to be patched to the max
- I don't have ITF so selling any items from that EP is an experiment you have to make on your own.

Tutorial Video: here

Changes:
- You can sell more than just buy mode objects
- Objects need to be restocked.
- Customer's will pay at the register
- I removed the check sales records because doesn't work the way EA coded it and thus make them invalid.

Read more and download

No comments:

Post a Comment