November 09, 2013

No Autonomous Instruments (Piano, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Laser Harp) *1.63* by Margaret Pendragon


After posting my no autonomous guitar mod the other night, ShakespearesSunshyne mentioned a need for this for other instruments as well. Which of course didn’t occur to me at first because it was 1am when I made the first mod and my current sims only play guitar. So today I put together the rest of the instruments. There is a package that includes no autonomy for all instruments including the guitar, bass, piano, and drums, and there are separate packages for each instrument individually if you choose.

Once again, I did a quick surface check to see if there were any current mods about. The only ones I found didn’t include all instruments or all instrument actions. Apologies if I’ve duplicated anyone’s work.

If you already installed the No Autonomous Guitar mod, and wish to disable autonomy for all instruments, replace that one with the package for AllInstruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment