June 06, 2013

All traits for all ages and ltr for 10 points and more

I hated that some traits especially those from every new expansion are only available for children or even teens, so I had to change that and make every trait available for newborn babies and up. I know some traits (like hopeless romantic) are unnecessary for babies but I wanted them anyways. =)

If you prefer it any other way tell me and I can make a flavor to your liking.

I also made every LTR cost 10 points only, because some are really taking my sim’s whole lifetime to achieve the necessary points to buy.

I changed some of them so teens and/or children can buy them. Sorry I can’t recall which. Except for ChangeLifeTimeWish which I enabled for teens and children as well because why not, they can lock their Lifetimewish so why shouldn’t they be able to change it.

Read more and download at

No comments:

Post a Comment