May 08, 2013

Multiple Birth Tuning Mod UPDATED FOR 1.50 by BlakeS5678


Note: If you want to have quadruplets the latest version of Twallan's "Woohooer" mod will include that. You can find it at NRass industries.

What this mod does.

This mod alters the chances of having multiples in The Sims 3. I do realize there are other mods exactly like this but, they're all outdated.

Why?/Cheesy Backstory

I created this mod simply because it bothered me how ridiculously low the chances of having multiples were. I think four years of playing TS3 I had twins once. I created this mod because I felt like that all multiple pregnancies were forced one way or another. When creating this mod I made other variations, because others might like multiples a lot more/less than I do.

Read more and download at

No comments:

Post a Comment