October 18, 2011

So what do you think of Pets?

I was really excited to install Pets and did with no problems.  But the new problems didn't leave much time to play, so all I've basically done with the game so far is start it up, create a couple of my real pets, add them to my household and save and quit.  The reason I didn't get a chance to play yet is because of the (as everyone already knows) new broken content issue.  Instead, I spent hours removing any and all custom surfaces and doors.  So much fun...

Anyway, here's the loading screen for the new world. 

An anonymous poster suggested I  make a post where people could list what CC is not working for them anymore and I suppose you could do that here.  I was going to make a new tab for that but Blogger has not fixed the issue.

New TS3 Patch and Existing Custom content

No comments:

Post a Comment